Black moms at their finest
Every time lol
Lord if somebody could make a compilation video of the threats black mothers give….
So also I got to listen to his new song pop 101 and it is the best thing I have ever heard. You guys are going to love it! It teases all of the songs that are popular now and it is so perfect. I thought it was a kind more ever after style yet totally different.
but GET EXCTIED!
AlsO he HUGGED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally my favourite album is Fix Me and I actually can’t pick just one song because it changes constantly but excluding the new teaser my top 3 are probably:
1. Lover Dearest (the whole meaning behind it and just the emotion in that song it’s amazing plus I have faced my own addictions and this song motivates me to recover)
2. Say Anything (sums up my teenage years far to well plus I love the video)
3. toss up between Shake Tramp and Cross My Heart (Acoustic Version) both are amazing. I love the line ’ They slap you like a bitch and you take it like a whore’ and I don’t know just something is so beautiful about his voice on the acoustic version of cross my heart and it’s so damn catchy :3
I think I have to say Masterpiece Theatre is my favorite album of theirs.
And my top 3 songs from them are
1. Toy Soldiers/ B-Team Hard to pick between those two because they both have lyrics I love. Toy Soldiers because it has the Romeo and Juliet lyric thing going on “Who’ll be my Montague now, to this broken Capulet” and “I will love you like goodbye I will love you like you died, died a martyr for me”. But in B-Team I love the fact that everyone has been there. Wanted someone who played games.
2. Perfect is a top song for me because of these lyrics “What you want, what you need has been killing me. Try to be everything that you want me to be.” And “I hate the way that I say I should say When I know that I don’t give a fuck about it anyway.” That last lyric has me written all over it. Also if you listen to the adlib in the background at around 2:45 it’s just so beautiful “Oh-uhn-uh-un”
3. I’m sooo stuck between Masterpiece Theatre III or Cross My Heart (Acoustic). Masterpiece Theater III has those beautiful harmonies and mixes of all the songs. And Cross My Heart Acoustic is just beautiful from Josh singing and hitting all those notes. Made me believe that he was going to actually come back to her. lol Love it!
Well I’ve been deep in this sleeplessness
I don’t know why
Just can’t get away from myself
When I get back on my feet I’ll blow this open wide
And carry me home in good health
Here are 12 of the worst hip hop songs we all secretly love.
i don’t understand how some of these songs are “ridiculously bad”…
this is some white nonsense. in what world is any juvenile song ridiculously bad? especially slow motion. i am personally offended.
this is some white nonsense
white people need to shut the fuck up about black art forms forever and ever amen.
why he look like stevie j after some skin bleaching
This fool put Holidae Inn, Temperature and Slow Motion on there…… I can’t.
When I need the best songs by Kansas I know who to ask, but when it comes to black music, leave it to the professionals.
BITCH WAIT. SLOW MUTHAFUCKIN MOTION?
FUck outta here with this shitty booty ass list.
You spreading these lies about all these good ass songs but I dont see Macklemore, Riff Raff or Kreayshawn and their whole album’s
WHO ELSE REMEMBERS THIS ROUND-ASS MOTHER FUCKER
No bullshit, I sing the song all the time
OH MY GOD
I’M LIKE THE ONLY ONE OUT MY FRIENDS WHO ACTUALLY WATCHED THIS SHOW HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT I’D SEE THIS AGAIN
IT’S ROLIE POLIE OLIE
HE’S SMALL AND SMART AND ROUND
AND IN THE LAND OF CURVES AND CURLS HE’S THE SWELLEST KID AROUND
Yooooooooooooo the cookies were everything on this show. It was all about the cookies man. They made a bitch want a chocolate chip cookie every episode.
I fucking loved this show!!!!
Bruh this just took me back. I loved this show
i know its a teaser…. but its gonna be on repeat.
ON REPLAY ALL DAY! I freakin LOVE THIS. This was a nice Bday surprise for me today.